Views
Helpful
Replies

H323 Gateway outboud dialing not working

Nkechi Latunji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a new install of h323 gateway with CUCM 7.X. I am testing with only one FXO voice port 0/3/0. Inbound calls work, but I cannot get outbound to work and CUCM is sending the correct digits to the H323 GW and it is matching the dial-peer. Number called was 92345966 from ext 1002

I have attached the relevant portions of the config, with a debug voip ccaip inout

what am i missing

Cheers

Nki

2 Replies 2

lavanyaps
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Nki

Your configuration seems to be ok. Can you tell me the end to end call flow from which phone (1002) are you making the call and where

are you terminating 92345966 (mention type of phone) involving all the H.323 Gw IPs ?

Also give me debug voip ccapi inout for one call..   based on you debug output i can see the call is landing on the dial-peer but

failed to reach the destination number 92....  could be a parameter setting based on the end device.

Hi,

My config was correct, customer was not providing a direct POTS line from Telco, but one from their legacy PBX. So I stopped stipping 9 from the pattern and allow their legacy pbx take care of that.

Cheers

Nki

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: