cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Has anyone successfully registered an E20 with CUCM 7.1.5

jchambley
Level 1
Level 1

My organization has a couple E20's and are still running CUCM 7.1.5.33900-10.  Has anyone successfully registered an E20 in this version of CUCM?  If so, need some guidance.  Thanks!

4 Replies 4

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Joseph,

I recommend you also post this to the Cisco Telepresence Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video/telepresence) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance.  You may find the information you are seeking there, as well as other Telepresence resources.

We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Joseph,

E20 admin guide on page 8 says following..

With TE4.1.0 the E20 supports provisioning and basic call functionality with Cisco

Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) version 8.5 and above.

So I guess, no luck with earlier CUCM versions.

Hope it helps !!

GP.

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

I add them to cisco call manager 7 as a 3rd party sip and they work successfully.

HTH

Anas

Thanks Anas.  Would you happen to have a "short cut" guide highlighting the steps for setting it up?  Particularly on the E20 side.  That would be MOST helpful.  Thanks again...