cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Have Cisco Fax Server (aka RightFax) questions?

gregsettle
Level 1
Level 1

If there are any questions regarding Cisco Fax Server (aka RightFax) as Cisco ends support renewal options in 2013, I can be of assistance. I can also assist with technical integration guides and other information.

Greg Settle

UC Strategic Accounts Manager

OpenText

35 Replies 35

smmillerd
Level 1
Level 1

Could you please send the latest RightFax integration guide for CUCM?

Thanks,

Sean Millerd

sean.millerd@aos5.com

Paul Alfonso
Level 1
Level 1

Good day sir.

I am trying to implement RightFax with CUCM 9.1. Everything looks good from the PSTN->CUBE->send 4 digits->CUCM->TO MY TEST PHONE

But fails trying to go CUCM->SIP->RightfAX SERVER. I don't see the call on the RIGHTFAX monitor nor wireshark (no traffic)

Please send me ny docs you have on this.

Thanks

Paul

Paul.Alfonso@rwbimini.com

francisg
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for integration guide between rightfax and CUCM 10.5.  Specifically the required SIP trunk configuration.

PBX --> VGW (QSIG) --> CUCM --> SIP TRUNK --> Rightfax

thanks,

Francis Garcia

francis.garcia@cdillc.com

shunta001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Greg,

Can you send me implementation right fax guide for version 7. I am going to be upgrading to ver 9.0. Can you send me implementation guide for both version?

elizabethsugar
Level 1
Level 1

Greg,

One of our customers is in the planning stage to migrate from their Avaya PBX to Cisco Collaboration. We will install either the latest version of CUCM 10.x or may go with CUCM 11.x. Their current setup is:

PSTN PRIs>Avaya PBX>H323>RightFax

We are considering the following setup:

PSTN >PRIs on Cisco VG>MGCP>CUCM 10.5.x or 11.x>SIP>RightFax

Could you please share updated integration documents? I believe the customer's RightFax server is in the 10.x software version.

esugar@presidio.com

Thank you!

Elizabeth

Deborah Carlsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Greg.

I know this is an older post, but would you be able to send me any information you have on upgrading from a 10.0 RightFax system to 10.6?  We're using a Brooktrout T1 Card now but do have Cisco CUCM Version 10 I'd like to use instead using SIP.  Any information you can send my way I'd appreciate!

Thank you.

Debbie Carlsen

DCarlsen@hcnetwork.org

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: