Help needed with NFR Kit v12.x / Smart Account setup
I just purchased NFR kit for collaboration v12.x on 3/9/2019. The dilemma I am stuck in is the following:
1. I work for a Cisco gold partner and would like to keep this personal purchase for demo / learning separate from the 'master' smart account for our large company.
2. There is no way I can expect Admins of our company to be able to create potentially hundreds of 'virtual accounts' tied to the smart account since we have so many engineers that could qualify for such purchase for demo/lab purposes. And it does not make practical sense for them to start managing so many possible virtual accounts.
3. Is there no way for Cisco Smart Account team to create a separate CCO smart account and link this purchase which I paid for separate of my CCO account associated with the company I work for?
4. I have sent emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and have not received a reply back yet regarding this request.
5. Basically I feel I am stuck in a loop and wasted $315 buying this product since I am unable to get licensing downloaded for it.
Any suggestions on how to resolve this? I am sure there must be other engineers who have gone thru similar experience. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Does anyone here know if there is a way to edit the default message that plays when you forward a voicemail to another user? It says "enter the extension and press pound." We need it to say "enter the 10-digit extension and press pound".
The 2020 IT Blog Awards, hosted by Cisco, is now open for submissions through October 16. Submit your blog, vlog or podcast today. For more information, including category details, the process, past winners and FAQs, check out: https:...
We have CUCM and CUC (v12.5) which has been directly registered to Cisco's Smart Licensing, but today's I noticed this error from RTMT "Smart Licensing Authorization Renewal Failure". I tried to force the re-authroization and re-registration and now it sa...