cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help needed with NFR Kit v12.x / Smart Account setup

kpsingh79
Level 1
Level 1

I just purchased NFR kit for collaboration v12.x on 3/9/2019.  The dilemma I am stuck in is the following:

1. I work for a Cisco gold partner and would like to keep this personal purchase for demo / learning separate from the 'master' smart account for our large company.

2. There is no way I can expect Admins of our company to be able to create potentially hundreds of 'virtual accounts' tied to the smart account since we have so many engineers that could qualify for such purchase for demo/lab purposes.  And it does not make practical sense for them to start managing so many possible virtual accounts.

3.  Is there no way for Cisco Smart Account team to create a separate CCO smart account and link this purchase which I paid for separate of my CCO account associated with the company I work for?

4. I have sent emails to partner-dlt@cisco.com and have not received a reply back yet regarding this request.

5. Basically I feel I am stuck in a loop and wasted $315 buying this product since I am unable to get licensing downloaded for it.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?  I am sure there must be other engineers who have gone thru similar experience.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

0 Replies 0