Views
Helpful
Replies

Help on Callhandler

cparapally
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

In my existing setup, I have one main callhandler and 3 sub-callhandlers attached.

After users reaching main callhandler, there are three sub-callhandlers (Press 1 for X department, Press 2 for Y department and Press 3 for Operator). All three call handlers are working fine.

My client asked me to add few changes in Operator callhandler. Like, after office hours, when someone reaches operator callhandlers, system should play a recorded message and then take message. During normal hours, Operator callhandler should be transferred to Operator extension.

Could you please help me how to setup this environment?

Thanks

Mady

4 Replies 4

cparapally
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have created a new schedule and added in the Operator Callhandler.

In Calltransfer (with standard option), "Yes, ring subscriber at this extension" to Operator number.

In Greetings (With closed option), wav file recorded and after greeting take a message.

-----------------

After hours, Closed option with Greeting is working fine. But, during working hours according to custom schedule, call in not transfering to Operator. System is prompting, "Sorry, example administrator is not available"

May I know where I went wrong?

Thanks

Mady

Hi Guys,

Could someone please suggest me?

Thanks

Mady

what is the scedule for the opening greeting?

what greeting do you have chosen? blank or system?

sounds like it is going to the owner which is probably example administrator. try recording a greeting instead.

Just an idea

rlp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: