hi

we have now:

01 call manager 7.0 (pub, sub)

01 unity message

01 federater sitwh 4500

sw 3750

01 controler 4400 wifi managing 1100ap 1242ap and 1300ap

7945,7920, 7962 7948

all of this in one site1, in other site connected with site1 by fiber contens onlys sw and some phone ip 7945

we have to move all this one (only switches) to other, and make new infrastructure.

now we need to renovate, migrate to BE 6000M  Svr (M4), Export sw Restricted , or BE7000

wich structure or design we need

from switchs to end point

can you send me this design for two sites

thanks

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a partner, you should be reaching out to presales for this.

If you're an end customer, you should be reaching a Cisco partner for this, there's a lot more to getting a new solution than just listing what you have, and expecting a list of what to buy, and someone telling you what design is best for you, with just a list of HW/SW.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

thanks

we r cutomer, parthners are getting more bla bla and history, i need help of expert to give me wich design is best for me, and after i can develop and get specifications after i give a tender for select wich can get service to us as a tender

thanks

OK, that's what you don't seem to understand, there are a lot of conversations that need to happen to tell you what design is best for you, and possibly a site survey, and that's what people get paid for. You're basically asking someone to do a whole design for you, for free, with limited information.

This is just like you trying to get a doctor to tell you what you have over the phone, just doesn't work, you need to go the doctor, to get a proper analysis done. Otherwise, the doctor is just guessing based on what YOU think is relevant, while the doctor is going to look at plenty other things.

Exact same thing, the bla bla and history, are fundamental part of this.

Even if you simply want new HW/SW with no network re-design, the partner is the one going to be purchasing the HW/SW for you.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

devils_advocate
Level 7
Level 7

"can you send me this design for two sites"

I can indeed, as long as I can send you my T&C's and an invoice for the work....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: