cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

[Help] - VG fail when recording call in with mode span recording on voice gateway

quytx2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every one

I have a problem when use span based solutions on voicegateway . I only see have recording with call out . but call in i dont have see any log on voicegateway and after i checked recording files on recording server. i dont see anything on this. Please help me check

This is my topo :

PSTN ---> VoiceGateway (4331) --> CUCM ---> UCCX --> Agent.

( Only have recording file with call outs) . when i use debug ccsip message on voicegateway, i see log recording with call out, but call in i dont see it. Please help me check. i attached  log and configuration on router. Please help me fix this

3 Replies 3

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

quytx2,

What is the recording solution you are using? Is it WFO-QM?

I am using voice cyber. i check and see span base recording not support voice-class sip pass content sdp. but when i deactive "voice-class sip pass content sdp", i cant press dtmf call in. please help me

quytx,

I am not familiar with voice cyber, but it may be as simple as adding in a dmtf-relay command. Can you attach the config files for your span ports please. No promises, but pretty sure some of the people that frequent these forums will know how to get it working for you if I can't. There are a lot of incredibly knowledgeable people here. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: