cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I display the Analog ports and their extension on a remote voice gateway?

kbeaton
Level 1
Level 1

I know I have ports on my remote voice gateways that have extension assigned to them.

How do I see (show) this configuration information in the voice gateway?

Are these ports on remote voice gateways visible in CUCM?

I'm trying to fill in the blanks and connect dots in my knowledge of the system I inherited...

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Depends on the protocol used. Check Devices > Gateways in CUCM to see if the MGCP or SCCP gateway exists; this will let you see the extensions assigned if it’s using those protocols. If using H.323 or SIP all of the config will be on the gateway itself, with each FXS port needing a dial-peer with destination-pattern to define it’s extension.

Hi Jonathan, what are the steps\commands to SIP config of the gateways FXS port.

"SIP all of the config will be on the gateway itself, with each FXS port needing a dial-peer with destination-pattern to define it’s extension."

This is what I want to see\confirm on the remote SIP voice gateway.

Is there a show or list command to show them all or is there a command I can use to look at each one?

I believe there's only 8 port, so if I have to look up each one, I can do that...

If it’s SIP you would see the configuration in the gateway by “sh run”.

How to configure it can be found if you spend a few minutes to search the forum posts and/or in general on internet.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: