cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I preserve the Personal Directory Groups? - Attendant Console Advanced v10.5

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I’m doing a controlled migration from CUCM 7.15 to v9.

I’ve setup an “Attendant Console Advanced” v10.5 server and attached it to CUCM v7.15 so our receptionists can get used it to.  They built their “Personal Directory Group” tabs the way they want them.  When I migrate them to CUCM v9 – and therefore to a different (permanent) Attendant Console Advanced v10.5 server -  how can I transfer their “Personal Directory Groups” so they look the same? 

I see “export contacts” on the server, but that doesn't seem to preserve the “Personal Directory Group”.  I don’t see any type of export on the Attendant Console Advanced client either.

Is there a way?  How is this normally done?

1 Reply 1

mawindha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The personal directory groups are stored on the server against the operator user id. Make sure to back up the SQL db before migration, restore on the permanent server and the personal directory groups will be preserved.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: