How to cancel synchronization on Prime Provisioning Manager 10.5

mistemarc
Level 1
Level 1
6 Replies 6

nick.marus
Level 5
Level 5

I had this same problem with CUCM User Synchronization getting stuck at 1% on version 10.6. A reboot did not fix it for me. The solution I stumbled upon:

1. ssh to host as root
  2. cd /opt/cupm/sep/build/bin/
  3. ./sync.sh callprocessor

For this process, my sync then failed from the CLI when it tried to resync as the current one was stuck. However, it "unstuck" it and put the process back into a state of "failed sync". I was then able to initiate a sync from the GUI again. This worked. 

Hi,

thanks for posting this. i'm having the same issue, but for a Presence server.

i've done the following:

1. ssh to host as root
  3. ./sync.sh presenceprocessor

and

1. ssh to host as root
  3. ./sync.sh all

However, the sync process remains stuck on 'Querying Presence Processor data'.

any ideas?

thanks,

Johan

Hi,

My problem is solved, I performed 2 things , SP2 patch -  in release notes is stated that should solve many issues with sync and I aborted all orders which were in release, in progress, pending state.

I am almost sure that this action should solve your problem. I have openned more than 15 cases in TAC releted to this product 10.6 with SP2 works really fine. Two issue still remains which should be solved in 11 but I have tried 2 times upgrade to 11 wihout success many errors new case is in progress releted to this. 

Thanks for this, Marc. i'm already on 11, though.

strange thing is,  i just left it for a few days while i was concentrating on other stuff, and when i checked again, LDAP sync was working. weird.

Hello Johannes,

I seem to have the same problem for IMP with Prime Provisioning 10.6 SP3; its stuck in "Querying Presence Processor data", this is preventing me to upgrade to 11.X, and I cant even delete the IMP server to get rid of this. I tried the root workaround with no luck, can you please let me know how you managed to resolve this problem for the IMP server?

Thanks

I was tearing my hair out trying to cancel the sync! This has saved me going mad, nice work!

cheers

Kev

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: