Views
Helpful
Replies

how to change the order of lists shown in cisco phone

engreda22
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All ,

is it doable to change the order of the menus shown on phone screen , for example ,client requested when he presses  Directory button  the 'Corporate Directory"  should appear prior than "Personal Directory"

1 Corporate Directory

2 Personal Directory

this because they are not using "Personal Directory" so it will save one step in searching process.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jaime ,

thanks for your reply

so I can change the order of personal and corporate directory by changing the priority using the below command

run sql update telecasterservice set priority=5 where name='Corporate Directory'

this will make both personal and corporate directory with the same priority 5 hence the corporate directory will be the first in the menu based on the alphabetical order. is this right ?

I will do this change in production . any advice ?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Not that I am aware of without writing a custom directory page. You can disable the personal directory service and it will no longer appear in the list however, that’s doable.

Hi Jaime ,

thanks for your reply

so I can change the order of personal and corporate directory by changing the priority using the below command

run sql update telecasterservice set priority=5 where name='Corporate Directory'

this will make both personal and corporate directory with the same priority 5 hence the corporate directory will be the first in the menu based on the alphabetical order. is this right ?

I will do this change in production . any advice ?

Test in your lab and then do it in production.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate