Views
Helpful
Replies

How to drop/kill/end a MeetMe conference

michellp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have an issue that a MeetMe conference call has been opened and apparently has not been closed by one last participant.

Unfortunately we do not know who it is and the participant also apparently is not aware that the line is still open. So how do we kill it?

I've googled and searched the support community and came to the conclusion that it's not possible to kill it like you could kill it in an adhoc conference. There's a whole lot of links and docs and situations that are being referred too but no where a simple answer as to what I can do to kill this MeetMe session. So, what can I do?  Do I need to reboot the callmanager cluster, or can I kill it by disabling/enabling a service, or maybe deleting the MeetMe number and creating it again? Anyone has a simple answer?

A second les important question I have is, is there a way to see who the active/current participants are in a MeetMe?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Restart the IPVMS, and no, the list functionality for conferences only works with ad-hoc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Restart the IPVMS, and no, the list functionality for conferences only works with ad-hoc

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can reset the conference bridge that call is stuck on, you can check which one is used via RTMT.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: