cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to get a report about "peer firmare sharing enabled or not" for cluster phones.

cevliyaoglu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

We have CUCM 9.1 and when I check the phones on web gui, peer firmware sharing is enabled for some phonesets and not for some..

How to discover which phonesets are not enabled for peer firmware sharing? I got a report from phone all details from bulk tool. But the detail is not seen on this report?

Any AXL query or recommendations is appreciated.

Regards.

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

You may want to check out this blog by the great Bill Bell in his UCGuerrilla series;

http://www.ucguerrilla.com/2013/10/checking-peer-firmware-sharing-using-sql.html

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob

I tried the query written in ucguerilla and it fails

admin:run sql select d.name,d.description,tm.name as phoneModel  from device d inner join typemodel tm on d.tkmodel=tm.enum  where d.xml like '%peerFirmwareSharing>0%' and d.name like 'SEP%' order by tm.name, d.name

Column (xml) not found in any table in the query (or SLV is undefined).

Hi there,

This is by far not my area of expertise ....(if there are any)....but that looks to me like a pre- CUCM 9.x type query, did you note the differences he makes for pre/post 9.x versions?

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help here, but I would encourage you to post this question on the IP Telephony sub-forum as well to get more eyes on this issue.

Cheers!

Rob

Hi It worked now by running these queries. Note that, it will show only the individual configurations. If the peer firmware sharing is configured via Common Phone profile you can't see them on the list below.

Peer Firmware sharing disabled phones

run sql select d.name,d.description from device d inner join devicexml4k dxml on dxml.fkdevice=d.pkid where dxml.xml like '%peerFirmwareSharing>0%'

Peer Firmware sharing enabled phones

run sql select d.name,d.description from device d inner join devicexml4k dxml on dxml.fkdevice=d.pkid where dxml.xml like '%peerFirmwareSharing>1%'

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: