Hi guys,

I'd like to know how to hide the number of the caller on cucm 8.5

I'm not a pro, could someone explain to me step by step please
Thank you for ur time
Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

OK, if you want to change this for all calls simply adjust "" to RESTRICTED on

all Route Patterns pointing to PSTN. If you want to do this only for some users you will need to copy all the route patterns and assign them different partition reachable from that phone.

If you want it to work on demend, i.e users dial *67 followed by the number to block caller ID, copy the existing route patterns and add *67 to the front and set this "" to RESTRICTED.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you asking to hind caller ID on outbound calls to PSTN, inbound calls from PSTN, calls between IP phones?

Chris

I want to hide the numbers of the caller when he called out his company

OK, if you want to change this for all calls simply adjust "" to RESTRICTED on

all Route Patterns pointing to PSTN. If you want to do this only for some users you will need to copy all the route patterns and assign them different partition reachable from that phone.

If you want it to work on demend, i.e users dial *67 followed by the number to block caller ID, copy the existing route patterns and add *67 to the front and set this "" to RESTRICTED.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

awesome, work perfectly !

regards

It's not working on my CUCM  8.6

My call setup below.

phone-cucm-sip trunk- ISP-(SBC-Genband) - cell phone

I created spereate rp and call is matchint correct rp fine i alwo selected under rp "Calling Line ID Presentation" to RESTRICTED but still seem caller id on cell phone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: