Views
Helpful
Replies

How to list devices registered to specific CUCM subscriber

Iyad Musleh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I'm trying to search for devices in my environment based on the criteria of either IP address or which CUCM it's registered with. I'm on version v8.5.1. I have 3000+ registered devices and counting along with a handful Subscribers distributed across multiple sites. Sounds like it should be simple, but I can't figure it out.  I've tried in the CUCM Administration page under Device - Phone, but it doesn't allow for that search criteria.  Search engines are of no help on this one either.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you,

Ed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Doubt you will be able to do it. You can go to RTMT and see the number of phones registered to a particular subscriber.

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Doubt you will be able to do it. You can go to RTMT and see the number of phones registered to a particular subscriber.

Please rate useful posts.

That was it. RTMT showed me everything I needed. I wasn't even aware of this tool . . . Thanks!

Anirudh Mavilakandy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try this,

show risdb query phone

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: