Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to remove extra "None"

In cisco unified CM administratior device/phone in the phone configuration under modify button items I added a new phone line and suddenly I have a section "add on Modules" going 11 - 83 with the word none on each line. How to I remove the none?

Here is my version information

Cisco Unified CM Administration

System version: 11.5.1.14900-11
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Modifying the phone button template using the "Modify Button Items" creates a custom (per device) phone button template and this can have unexpected results as you have noted.

I strongly encourage you to *not* use this method to modify phone buttons, but instead use the Phone Button Template feature.

If you create a phone button template this way, the "None" items should disappear.

Maren

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Modifying the phone button template using the "Modify Button Items" creates a custom (per device) phone button template and this can have unexpected results as you have noted.

I strongly encourage you to *not* use this method to modify phone buttons, but instead use the Phone Button Template feature.

If you create a phone button template this way, the "None" items should disappear.

Maren

I have done this several times and did not have the issue with the none occurring.

Okay, then is it possible that the phone in question thinks it should support KEMs?

When you click on modify phone button items do the 'None' entries appear there? If so, then can you remove them that way?

Maren

There was a template already set up but was not applied to some of the phones, so I applied the template and if fixed the issue