cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to see who is calling Opening Greeting?

jhitt-limited
Level 4
Level 4

Is there a way for me to be able to tell who is calling opening greeting?  And by who, I mean what they dialed to get them there?  I ran a call handler report and see a lot of calls hitting Opening Greeting and I am trying to find out what was dialed to get that since all numbers sent to Unity should have a number configured in Unity to receive the call.  I am running Unity Connection 10.5.

2 Replies 2

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am inferring from your post that the underlying problem is that calls rolling to Unity Connection due to no answer are not being routed by Unity Connection to the person's voicemail box. Is that correct?

If so, the problem is likely that the format of the dialed number as sent to Unity Connection by CUCM is not matching up with the format of the DN on the voicemail box.

You can use the Port Monitor in RTMT to view the information CUCM is sending to Unity Connection to see if it matches up with what is configured in Unity Connection. It is not as robust a tool as the Remote Port Status Monitor, but is much easier to use.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: