cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to set up CUCM Call Forwarding No Answer (CFNA)

Whyyouwannaknow
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

We have a CUCM under the version 12 and we would like to configure call forwarding no answer (CFNA). We would like to forward the call to another user (the reception desk).

Please, how can we do that ?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

On the Directory Number configuration page, below is the section where you can configure CFNA. If you are forwarding to voicemail, check the box and that is all you need to do. If you are forwarding to a specific internal or external number, enter the number (as if you were dialing it from the phone) and enter a CSS where CUCM can look for that target number.

Maren

CFNA.jpg

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As a user, use the self-care portal, as an admin, use CCMAdmin

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you for your reply. Could you please be more specific on how do I set it up.

I have access to the CCMADMIN, but what do I do next?

Thank you!

Find the DN and there will be all the call forward options, just change it as required, and adjust the CSS if necessary as per your dial plan.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

On the Directory Number configuration page, below is the section where you can configure CFNA. If you are forwarding to voicemail, check the box and that is all you need to do. If you are forwarding to a specific internal or external number, enter the number (as if you were dialing it from the phone) and enter a CSS where CUCM can look for that target number.

Maren

CFNA.jpg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: