Views
Helpful
Replies

how to take a line from 4 lines connected to CUCM

Mahmoud0111
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,,

I would like to ask how to specifiy buttons for lines when i press any botton i can pickup a line from the 4 lines

System version: 10.5.1.10000-7

4 lines connected to the callmanager

most of the ip phones  Cisco 7945 

i have 2 cisco ip phones 9971  this 2 phones i need to add the features on them

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mahmoud,

So you have 4 FXO ports or just 1 FXO port that is mapped to 4 diff numbers on CUCM? You can use Translation pattern based on the number of digits that are passed to CUCM from gateway and map each of these called numbers to an internal IP phone extension, if that is what you are looking for.

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mahmoud,

Please check the following post that discusses multiline functionality of 9971's

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11737896/9971-uses-second-line-outbound-calls

HTH

Manish

Hello Eng: Manish

thanks for your support every time i post a topic here

i mean the FXO Port on my Cisco Gateway has 4 lines like 4 numbers

i need each one has a feature or specific number to pickup specific one of them on specific ip phone

thanks

Hi Mahmoud,

So you have 4 FXO ports or just 1 FXO port that is mapped to 4 diff numbers on CUCM? You can use Translation pattern based on the number of digits that are passed to CUCM from gateway and map each of these called numbers to an internal IP phone extension, if that is what you are looking for.

HTH

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: