cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group Initial Announcement

chuck47172
Level 1
Level 1

I created a hunt pilot with queuing. Under the queuing section I selected the option for "Network Hold MOH Source & Announcements" to play an audio source that I configured. This is set to play an initial announcement along with the sample audio source file.Under announcement configuration, I set the default announcement to none and uploaded a wav file and then selected the enable checkbox.

Whenever I make a test call and get queued, the initial announcement does not play. All I hear is silence. If I set initial announcement to "not selected" I will hear the sample audio source file.

Any ideas as to why I can't get the initial announcement to play?

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Can you please verify the config as per the following

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_0_1/sysConfig/CUCM_BK_C733E983_00_cucm-system-configuration-guide/configure_call_queuing.pdf

Manish

scheived
Level 3
Level 3

Did you ever find a solution? I have similar problem, if I select an Initial Announcement then callers hear silence after this Initial Announcement instead of the MOH which is supposed to follow.

But if I don't select the Initial Announcement the MOH then will play. It seems like it's one or the other, I'd like to have both play.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: