Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot - Recording From Phone Issue

harris.h
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

Sure there is a quick answer to this one, we are transferring calls from our CCX system to a hunt pilot number of 00000002.

The line group of 00000002 contains six separate DN's to which the calls is presented using the longest idle algorithm.

The problem I have is once the call from CCX to hunt pilot to 4 digit DN is answered, all recordings are against the hunt pilot number ie 00000002.

We have configured all the 4 digit dn's in witness to record.

Is there any way to have the end station recorded (phone dn) rather than the hunt pilot number?

Cheers all

Rich

6 Replies 6

kking2008
Level 1
Level 1

What call recording application are you using?  I have seen an issue with CallRec where this feature was not supported until CUCM version 8.  I had a client on CUCM 7 that resolved this very issue after talking to CallRec support and updating to CUCM 8.02.

Another option is to look at the "

Thankyou kking

We are using verint - impact 360, normally recording against the hunt pilot would not be too much of an issue, we are however; taking paperless direct debit transactions and are required to issue a pause/resume on the record stream.

We require the end user phone number, which we marry up to the logged on pc user.

I have a feeling the "show line group member dn" will only affect the written CDR's but will give it a whirl.

Thanks again

Rich

Rich,

Did you sort this one? Got same thing

Rich

Hello Rich

Just done a CUCM 8.6 upgrade on our cluster, so will test and let you know the results.

The decision has been taken here to move these users to the UCCX platform where we do have a working recording solution, so we can drop the hunt groups.

I will test and let you know though.

Cheers

Rich

Anyone got an answer to using Witness for recording calls from the CUCM? It only reports the Hunt Group Pilot Number and not the Answering DN!!!!

Change the connected party settings in the hunt pilot. I had the same issue in CUCM 10.5, then after to allow enabled, I fixed it.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11011661/how-keep-original-caller-id-when-forwarded-hunt-pilot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: