I am working on a customer scenario where their call centre has this requirement:
1) An external DDI rings a Hunt Pilot which hunts through 12 agents and then goes to Voicemail for that Hunt Pilot (8700)
2) If someone dials any of the above 12 agents direct, then their CFB and CFNA is set to Hunt Pilot (8700) so that it hunts through and again goes to Voicemail.
I have tried using CF No Coverage settings but all the time they are getting generic call handler message and not the Unity message for mailbox 8700.
I have run port monitor and the call is coming in without any extension (check the attached image).
This is what I have done:
External Call --> 8800 >> Call Foward All (8700) & CF No coverage 1950 >> Rings Hunt Pilot 8700 >> At Hunt Pilot I have Forward Hunt No Answer/Busy checked >>> Hunts through 12 extensions >> each extension has CFNA/CFB (8700) and No Coverage (1950).
Ext 1950 is CF ALL to Voicemail.
Ext 8700 at Unity have Alternate extension 1950.
If you dial direct 1950, you can hear the correct Unity message.
If you dial 8700 direct, you will again get the same Cisco Unity messaging service, from the touch tone ......
Table of Contents:
1. Reference URLs
2. Type of Certificates
3. Regenerate certificates that have no CTL/ITL impact [no phone impact]
4. Regenerate certificates that have CTL/ITL impact [medium phone impact]
5. Step to delete expired certif...
I have been using the recent release of the WebEx Desktop App (39.9) which has Wireless Sharing feature. Prior to this, we were using the proximity application for sharing, where we can find the performance logs on the %temp% folder of the client machine....
Cisco Recommends Dual NIC deployment for Expressways. But single NIC deployment can be achieved. Points to be noted for single NIC: > Firewall must support NAT Reflection, if not then you can use dual NATing to achieve NAT reflection on unsup...
Learn how Cisco is transforming how you communicate in the modern workplace with new capabilities like expanded Webex calling, unified app experiences, and intelligent devices and tools.
Webex Unified Platform
Deep Dive Briefings