cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I Can´t define an ESXi host with PCD

luis_Borja
Level 1
Level 1

I will upgrade a CUCM cluster with PCD, but when I try to define an ESXi host in PCD´s web interface, it doesn´t let me create it.

I have PCD version PCD_UCOS_10.5.3.11900-3.sgn.iso, an ESXi 5.5.0.

Has someone an idea about how I can solve this issue????

I attach a picture of error.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is most likely cused by incorrect ESXi license, i.e. free ESXi that comes with ESXi which does not entitle you to plugin ESXi hosts to vCenter and does not work with PCD.

You could copy and then remove the ESXi license, which will put you in 60 day full license mode and perform the PCD tasks, and then simply re-apply.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do all the servers have the right ESXi licensing for PCD to work????

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I dont know, what type of license must to have?????

thanks.

The PCD documentation, which I would assume you're following for the PCD install and config, has all that information.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/pcdadmin/10_5_1/CUCM_BK_U35347D2_00_pcd-administration-guide-1051.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is most likely cused by incorrect ESXi license, i.e. free ESXi that comes with ESXi which does not entitle you to plugin ESXi hosts to vCenter and does not work with PCD.

You could copy and then remove the ESXi license, which will put you in 60 day full license mode and perform the PCD tasks, and then simply re-apply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: