Views
Helpful
Replies

I need "cisco-ipt-k9-patch-es5.1.3.2104-1.tar.gz.sgn" file to upgrade process

delgadohu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have planned to upgrade CUCM from 5.1.3.2104-1 to 10.5.2. I`m doing "bridge" process upgrade and I need the patch software "cisco-ipt-k9-patch-es5.1.3.2104-1.tar.gz.sgn" for to have the same software version as the customer CUCM server. I don`t have this file and opened a case to TAC but they have this corrupt file. I would appreciate if anyone has this file and can share it with me to continue with the upgrade process.

Thanks in Advance

Hugo

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hugo,

This is an ES image so it is not available on cisco.com. Did TAC say that they can't provide this file to you? You may check on support community but ideally TAC should be able to publish the correct file for you. You also have an option to upgrade the existing 5.x version to a slightly higher version for which the software is available and then proceed.

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish,

Thank you for your answer. I opened the case to TAC because the file is not available on cisco.com. Cisco TAC tells me they have the file but is damaged and can´t be shared. I checked this forum if anyone could have this file because I can´t to intervene  the server CCM 5.1.3.2104-1, I have only the backup file.

Thank you.

Hugo