Views
Helpful
Replies

iDivert not going to voicemail, instead to auto attendant

dan.letkeman
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have idivert configured in the softkey template for our assistants, and for our administration, and when i call a phone and press the idivert button it sends the call to voicemail, so that works well.

Now when I have a call come in to the assistant, and they answer it using the blf button, and then they press the iDivert button it seems to go to the auto attendant or default messaging system, and not to the users voicemail.

Is there something else I need to configure?

Thanks,

Dan.

2 Replies 2

We need a little more information to help you out there.  What version of CallManager are you running?  When the assistant presses iDivert, what do the callers hear; to an callhandler/auto attendant or to the root menu of Unity ("Hello. Cisco Unity Messaging System" or something similar)?

iDivert uses the VM Profile setting from the line appearance, so it makes sense that calls on different lines are handled differently.

Ok, that makes more sense.  I didn't have any voicemail profile setup for the assistant, so it was going to the auto attendant.  As soon as I created an account for the assistant and set the voicemail profile, I got the assistant voicemail message when i pressed idivert.  Still not what I need, but closer.

I'm using CUCM 8.0.3

Here is an example of what i'm trying to do:  In this video the person showing the example gets and option where they can choose to idivert to there voicemail or the CEO voicemail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0WqQM09Sv4&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: