Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IM & Presence 10.5 high CPU utilization

Hello,

We have IM & Presence version 10.5.1.10000-9. Since it is 10.5, it is deployed as a CUCM subscriber node. After we finished configuration we added five jabber clients so that customer can test them. We are now experiencing high cpu utilization, values go from 85% to 90%.

We tried to reboot the node several times, but after some time the issue recurs. 

Critical processes, that consume most of CPU, are:

• pe (Presence Engine) - 55&
  • ttsoft (Cisco Presence Datastore) - 27%

I haven't find anything in the log files that can be linked with high cpu utilization events.

Does anybody have similar problem or an idea how to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Nikola

4 Replies 4

cragcisco
Level 1
Level 1

I had a similar issue, Cisco TAC advised to deactivate certain services which were not required in my environment -- like the once below.

Cisco XCP Directory Service;
 Cisco XCP File Transfer Manager;
 Cisco XCP Message Archiver;
 Cisco XCP XMPP Federation Connection Manager.

Can you give a try..

Hi Crag,

Thank you for your answer. I think that my colleague has resolved this issue with TAC, but I'll keep this info just in case.

Regards,

Nikola

Hello Nicola,

did you resolve this issue?

I have the same Problem. Can you post the outcome from your colleague?

Regards

Andreas

Hello Andreas,

Our customer has integration between UCCX and IM&P. This issue has disappeared when my colleague changed settings for default domain to internal domain.

I don't know if this helps.

Regards,

Nikola

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: