Helpful
Replies

Incoming call name not show on analog phone

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all,

I nedd your help please !

I have a cucm 12.5 integrated with VG-323 with protocol SCCP. all work fine , but i can't see the name of caller when i have a incoming call on analog phone.

Could you help me please ?

Best regards

Akram 

7 Replies 7

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Akram,

Is this incoming calls are internal or external call ?

having issue all incoming calls or any specific ?

Hi , for internal call.

The analogue phone which you use, Does it support displaying caller-Name ?

Commonly seen Analogue phones display only caller Number. 

Response Signature

Hi , this analog phone support displaying caller-name.

for more detail i would like to see the caller name for internal call not external call , is that possible ?

Best regards

Hi,

See the below link for your reference.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice/analog-signaling-e-m-did-fxs-fxo/23444-callerid-name-del.html

If this answered your question, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION"<<<=
=>>>If you find this response useful, please mark it as "HELPFUL

What you Mean by VG-323, AFAIK there is no VG 323 model available from Cisco.

Since the FXS ports  are configured as SCCP the configuration are same as a normal IP phone in CUCM.  if the analogue phones support it should display the caller name. I have hotels  running on VG with analogue phones but all are without Display..

The document other member shared is not related your scenario. 

Response Signature

Caller ID

Displays calling number, caller name, and time of call.

Administrator activates on the Cisco call-control system. Time stamp is from the Cisco voice gateway.

Note To display the caller ID when caller ID is supported by the local telco provider, an administrator must use the caller id enable command on the appropriate Cisco voice gateway port.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager

For feature information, see the “Caller Identification and Restriction” section of the “Understanding Route Plans” chapter under “Dial Plan Architecture” in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager System Guid e.

Cisco Unified CME

For caller-ID display on local calls (calls between FXS ports and IP phones registered to the same Cisco Unified CME router):

For restricting or blocking caller-ID display:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios/voice/fxs/configuration/guide/15_1/fxs_15_1_cg_book/fxssccpsplmft.html

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: