Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming call not work on BRI

akram.root
Level 4
Level 4

Helle all,

I have a cucm 12.5 registered with voice gateway ISR321 on H.323 , in this gateway i have 4 BRI .

the problem that i have , some externals number can't call my BRI (incoming call) ,  just a call in the void. you find bellow the example  debug of this issue.

While the others externals numbers can call my BRI.

Could you please help me to solve this issue?

Best regards 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The problem is solved after   deactivate : "Reject Anonymous Calls" on Directory number.

Best regards 

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

On your debug file ISDN status shows State = TEI_ASSIGNED, if the lines are UP it should be multiple frames established.

Response Signature

Thank you Nithin for your reply,  when  the line is  on call state it switch to multiple frames established .

Best regards 

If you check the all debug you can find this cuase :  Cause Value=21, Tag=0x0, Call Entry(Previous Disconnect Cause=0, Disconnect Cause=21)

what that is mean ?

for more information , the issue appear just for certain external calls ,not all.

Best regards 

Thank you for your reply , what can i do to solve this issue . this issue is just on incoming call for certain external calls.

Best regards 

You would need to look at the debug output to see for what reason the calls are rejected.

These debugs would be applicable.

• debug isdn q931
  • debug voip dialpeer
  • debug voip translation 
  • debug voip ccapi inout 

If you post the output of these we can probably help you out.

Response Signature

You can find please in attachement the debug requested .

Best regards

It could help if you where to share some details of the failed call, for instance the calling and called numbers.

Response Signature

So the called seems to be translated from 0537755040 to 555 and then it matches dial-peer 5 and 6. Assuming that these are the dial-peers that points towards CM? Would you mind sharing the running config of the gateway also? For the calling number part it is set as hidden by the 0x00A3 tag in ISDN signaling.

May  6 08:20:30.418: ISDN BR0/2/0:0 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = 8  callref = 0x75

Sending Complete

Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A3

Standard = CCITT

Transfer Capability = Speech

Transfer Mode = Circuit

Transfer Rate = 64 kbit/s

Channel ID i = 0x89

Exclusive, B1

Calling Party Number i = 0x00A3, N/A

Plan:Unknown, Type:Unknown

Called Party Number i = 0x81, '0537755040'

Plan:ISDN, Type:Unknown

Response Signature

Thank you for your repy, after a test i find that the problem become for certain incoming external calls to IP phone 8851 .

But it's work fine on IP phone 7821.

Best regards

As @Roger Kallberg mentioned, Cause Value=21 is call rejected.

When calling from outside Does this happen for few internal numbers or its common for all internal number ?

Response Signature

Both, that it's happen for certain external calls not all

For more information after test i find this problem for certain incoming external calls not work on cisco 8851 , but it’s worked on cisco 7821.

Best regards 

The problem is solved after   deactivate : "Reject Anonymous Calls" on Directory number.

Best regards 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: