Helpful
Replies

Informix ODBC Driver on Windows 10 not working

Javier Morales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have problems running Cisco Unity Tools on our Windows10 Computers

We downloaded Informix ODBC driver from http://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/InformixODBC/InformixODBC.html

We followed the procedure to install it on windows 8

- Add C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ to the path environment

- Set the installation to run as administrator with Windows 7 compatibility

The driver installation doesn't present any error.  Looks like the installation is successful but when we run the tool "Audio Text Manager" we receive an ODBC

3 Replies 3

jaredkelsey
Level 1
Level 1

Yep, same thing for me.

I couldn't run the Informix drivers on Win10, so I could host my UCCX Wallboard on a Win10 desktop.

So we had to roll the desktop back to Win8 and then it worked.

JFerello
Level 1
Level 1

Javier,

I know this won't help at all, but I downloaded the ODBC drivers you had in your link and installed them fine.  Then I downloaded the latest ATM and installed that fine.  I was then able to open ATM and connect to my CUC v10.5.2 server fine.

As a side note, when installing the ODBC drivers; at the end of the install it did say "The installation failed, check the install log for more information"; however as I stated all seems to work fine.

I am running Windows 10 Pro fully updated.

Thanks,
Justin Ferello

Hi

You are lucky.  We tried in a different computer and it install OK but didn't work. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: