Views
Helpful
Replies

Installation of CUEACS - Error

Fabien GILLET
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I try to install the Cisco Unified Enterprise Attendant Console Server but it's don't work.

I lauch the "CUEACS_Setup.exe" but after some checks i see the error :

cueacs.bmp

I have try some tests like this : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929991 but the problem still the same.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards, Fabien.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

Ah - the manual says this:

Windows 2003 Server SP2 running Windows English Regional Settings. Windows 2008 R1 (32 bit) Server is also supported

I suspect that it's failing because of your language settings.

Try switching to English?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

What account are you logging in as?

What is the OS?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

I log with the Administrator account.

I'm under Windows 2008 Server SP2.

I have install the software (.NET Framework...) request by Cisco but it's don't work...

Thanks for your help Aaron.

Hi

Is it 32-bit or 64-bit 2008?

Which version of the framework have you installed?

Aaron

I'm in 32-bit version and i have install .NET Framework SP1.

I try to install the CUEAC_SV_8.6.1.9.

Fabien.

Hi

Ah - the manual says this:

Windows 2003 Server SP2 running Windows English Regional Settings. Windows 2008 R1 (32 bit) Server is also supported

I suspect that it's failing because of your language settings.

Try switching to English?

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

So i have make a new install on Windows Server 2008 English and the setup works fine.

I have desactivate the User Account Control in Windows 2008 and i have not activate the Remote Access it was activate on the old server. Probably was the problem, i don't know.

Really thanks for your help and i hope this post will be helpful.

Regards.

Fabien.

Good to hear you have it fixed.

Please remember to rate useful responses and mark 'answered' if appropriate.

Aaron

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: