cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

installing calibre quality management

Paul Austin
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All, I'm trying to install QM on a VM to basically record UCCX agents but the instal script just doesn't seem to be following the guide at all. I get as far as running the .exe file then all I get is an installation complete message and no post install script so i don't get to tell it what call manager/uccx etc to refer to. Within windows start i have the application to start but all I'm offered is a login window. I've tried all the usual suspects - admin/Admin/Administrator/administrator but nothing is valid. I've removed the application, re run it, applied a patch file - all the same.

Any help/ideas greatly accepted as i'm totally lost.

Thanks 

4 Replies 4

jackshe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Paul,

Is it possible that your VM doesn't have some of the required software? In this guide on page 34 there is a list of required 3rd party software.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_9x/installation/guide/qm90-installation-user-guide-cisco.pdf

Jack

Hi Jack, Yep been through all of that again but it still won't run the postinstall.exe script, when I do a search for the postnatal.exe file it isn't even on the server, of course it may not be written to disk. Even when I laugh the Quality managementAdministrator application itself and enter either of the SQL usernames as defined during the pre-requisites steps, I get an error "Error getting administrator password: Cannot get many Persons Information".

Paul

The more i read, the more confused I get. Basically, I am going through the VM machine and what has been already loaded is windows 2008 and sql 2008 R2 however it is a single server on a UCS server that only needs a small sizing. the design says I should have 2 vCPU and 4 Gig of RAM whereas another part says a max of 1 vCPU and 2 Gig of RAM.

Hi Paul,

If you still have a lot of trouble after following the guide to the dot then may I suggest you give TAC a call. There can be a lot of variables in a virtual machine set up, such as permissions and virtual machine settings etc.  This will also become more frustrating if you add hardware uncertainties.

Regards,

Jack

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: