cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Interclusering Peer not compatible.

jason.finnigan1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to do some interclusering (They are Unified Presence v11 and some v10) anyway some of them will say the peer isn't compatible, and when I look this up it points to there not being a user location table. How do I configure that?  

I did confirm v10,v11 and even 9 is compatible. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/11_x/cucm_b_cucm-imp-compatibility-matrix-11x.html

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jason,

For 9.x version please ensure that it is running 9.1.1 SU1  or higher for this to work.

Manish

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jason,

For 9.x version please ensure that it is running 9.1.1 SU1  or higher for this to work.

Manish

The 9.x Presence server I have is 9.1.1.30000-3

On the 11.x servers It is, 11.0.1.10000-6

From the 11.x Server the connection to the 9.x server checks out and says it's compatible.

From the 9.x server the connection to the 11.x servers say they aren't compatible. Which the help document says "If this test fails, the remote server does not have a user location table and is not compatible."

How do I fix this?

I've now got all of them but the two on   9.1.1.30000-3 working. All the 11.x and 10.x will talk but our two still on  9.1.1.30000-3 will only talk to each other? What version is  9.1.1.30000-3 considered? I would think that's 9.1.1 SU3? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: