Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator 7 Evaluation Software

shanee420
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

My customer has a Cisco CUCM solution in place. He would like to use 19 x Cisco IP Communicators for a 2 week long seminar on one of the sites. He has the software for CIPC and enough UCL licenses on the system to support these.

I believe there is an evaluation period of 1 month for IPC. Can someone confirm if my customer can use the evaluation period for his ad-hoc requirement or does he need to pay for the IPC Software for 19 users?

Regards,

Zeeshan

2 Replies 2

seongho
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Apology for the delay.  I have the demo software.  Can you please have your Cisco account team to directly contact me?  I can deliver the software to them.  One thing to keep in mind is that this is not the latest version of CIPC.  As long as you are not looking to test specific features or capabilities which are available only in the latest release.

Seongho Hong
Technical Marketing Engineer
Unified Communications

Thank you for reply,

My customer already has the CIPC software as he bought some CIPC clients and licenses for another site. All I wanted to know is whether my client can use this software for ad-hoc requirements (2 weeks) on another site without any legal or technical implications.

Your reply seems to suggest that it should be fine to use the demo period to cover adhoc requirements. The version is not an issue for them.

I will pass on the information to my customer.

Many thanks,

Regards,

Zeeshan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: