cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to reset 100 phones in CUCM

project.apksite
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, I wanted to know if you could help me with a problem. My company has 15000 phones in one cluster and we want them muted until only 8851 type devices can hear their ringtone by applying this change via Common Phone Profile- without actually performing any configuration changes on each individual device! Then for those who can't be reset remotely (like myself), there should've been an option at some point where users themselves would have had full control over what sound they heard when someone called through our system - but alas now it doesn't seem possible anymore because of something that happened last week. We're pretty sure every person working here knows how important these details are so hopefully somebody will Answer this

4 Replies 4

Not sure what you really ask about, but if your asking if you can search for something that gives you X number of phones and then reset them the answer is yes that can be done.

Response Signature

Is it possible to reset 100 phones in CUCM:- Yes its possible.

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 5.46.33 PM.png

But not clear with  the rest of the OP. 

Response Signature

luciKet
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to reset 100 phones in CUCM? YES possible Best Skateboard For Commuting

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

In addition to the suggestions, you can program a timed BAT job to reset phones.  For example you could create one to reset each device pool, timed 10 minutes or so apart.  I presume your original question was to avoid hitting the cluster with 15,000 phones all registering at once.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: