cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is Prime Collaboration Provisioning mandatory at every UC deployment?

Dear All,

I have two questions.

In BE6000 world, is Prime Collaboration Provisioning always required to include in our offers? As far as i see on QPT it automatically includes and this consumes additional vCPU. I need a verification.

The second one is as follows:

With regard to the deployment larger than 1000 users, you know that we need to offer UC. Is Prime Collaboration Provisioning still required for such installations?

Your answers are highly appreciated as i am about to finalize a BoM.

Regards,

Ahmet Hudai KOYUNCU
CCNA Voice, CCNA Security       

Regards, Ahmet Hudai KOYUNCU CCNA Voice, CCNA Security
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not yet but the long-term vision is for Prime Provisioning/Assurance to become an integral component of the solution. For now, it's only recommended as a way to lower Day 2 effort (i.e. easier MACD operations); however, if you're the partner doing the PS engagement, PCP does represent additional effort that you'll need to account for in your financial model.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not yet but the long-term vision is for Prime Provisioning/Assurance to become an integral component of the solution. For now, it's only recommended as a way to lower Day 2 effort (i.e. easier MACD operations); however, if you're the partner doing the PS engagement, PCP does represent additional effort that you'll need to account for in your financial model.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: