cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue between Prime and Cisco voice gateways

Kmarkrousis
Level 1
Level 1

I have deployed  the Cisco Prime collaboration assurance and analytics 11.6 enterprise edition .

I have already setup as snmp server the Prime ip address and  enabled traps for all cisco voice gateways (7 devices).

I have added the above devices in the Prime's devices inventory and all of these shown as successfully  installed and managed, but there are 2 cisco voice gateways (2811 with software C2800NM-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(20)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)  and 2851 with software C2800NM-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.0(1)M2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) for which,  prime cannot display anything data from these.

I have checked firewall rules and the connectivity and all are ok , I used the home/Inventory/SNMP MIB Query Tool and the snmp walk was succeed for system and interfaces. Any suggestion or solution?

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5

Philippe Beaupied
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi. Are these two gateways also in Managed state in the PCA Inventory ? Did you set the SNMP configuration on these gateways the same way you did for the other 5 ? Using the home/Inventory/SNMP MIB Query Tool, what is the sysObjectID that is returned for these ?  Does the Device 360 View open successfully and show data for these ? What is the difference between these 2 gateways and the other 5 ? What do you mean exactly by "prime cannot display anything data from these" ? what PCA screens are you referring to ? /Phil

Hello,

First of all thanks for your interesting.

-The snmp has been setup with the same way

- The VGWs are in managed state in the pca inventory.

-  in the  360 view for these devices i can see Modules, Interfaces, Enviroment and Systems details but is not appear the  utilization about Cpu, Memory and I/O Memory.

-  I want to monitor Real Time Metrics from the path  Network Health Overview --> Performance  but i cannot see any data like cpu .

Hi. Thank you for your answers. Could you please reply to these as well: Using the home/Inventory/SNMP MIB Query Tool, what is the sysObjectID that is returned for these 2 gateways ?  What is the difference (if any) between these 2 gateways and the other 5 ? /Phil

Hello,

- sysObjectID for the 2851 is 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.578 and for 2811 is 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.576

-There are not any important differences.

Hi. As they are both in the Supported Devices list, there is no reason why CPU/memory counters polling shouldn't work. There is nothing much I can do myself besides all the checks we went thru. I suggest you open a TAC case to get this solved. /Phil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: