Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue CPC Assurance v10.0 for SFTP Backup

delr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco Community Support

I kindly ask you help or advice regarding the SFTP backup of my CPC Version: 10.0 (Demo), because I set up a Core FTP Server as repository and the backup job never completed, even the SFTP credentials for CPC pass the test and I can perform backups but in FTP.

Here are my results of the tshoot that I performed up to now:

1. CPC Job Management for SFTP Backups only shows status progress: "not applicable", results: "failure"
  2. Core FTP Server shows that CPC hangs out in the login step, and it tried to open 2 SFTP sessions.
  3. I tested the SFTP credentials for CPC with a WinSCP Client and I can login and upload/download files in Core FTP Server without problems.

Any advice or idea of this behavior?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Just check for this bug .

PCA Backup requires SSH access for SFTP causing failures
CSCum88682
Symptom:
When trying to generate a backup from Prime Collaboration Assurance and store it to a secure SFTP server which is blocking SSH, the backup job will fail

Conditions:
Attempt to use a secure SFTP server blocking SSH.

Workaround:
Fix is available in Service Pack 1

Known Affected Releases:
(2)
10.0(1)
Known Fixed Releases:
(2)
10.0(0.44093)
10.5(0.48892

regds,

aman

Hello Aman, thanks for your answer.

Its strange that I've been seen only this behavior in my CPC demo (10.0.0.40038), because the Production CPC was installed with the same OVA and the administrators could perform a large list of sftp scheduled backups up to few days ago. However, Im going to try install the Service Pack 1 so if it could resolve the issue, at least in my lab enviroment and I notify you here about the results.

In parallel with my initial problem solving process, I also installed the last CPC 10.6.0.58162 Demo Version (to compare both versions and find out if the latest had the same behavior), and I found that when I created the SFTP Backup, I couldnt initiate it, because the "Run Now" button appears locked. ¿It could be another bug but this time of the 10.6.0.58162 version?

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: