cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Its here: WebEx for your Android

mgervase
Level 1
Level 1

You already know that Cisco WebEx Meetings for smartphones connects you to your important meetings wherever you are.

And now, its Android time!

Available as a free app at www.webex.com/mobile or the Android Market, Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android allows you to:

• Join meetings with a click from your email, calendar, or My Meetings screen
  • View and join meetings on the WebEx home screen widget, available exclusively for Android devices
  • Schedule a meeting on the go and invite others to attend from the My Meetings screen
  • Join meeting audio over 3G or Wi-Fi, or have the WebEx meeting call your Android phone
  • View shared content and live annotations
  • Chat with attendees
  • Pass control to other presenters

Read the FAQ to learn more.

You can also read what Samsung had to say about the value of WebEx Meetings for business in their Feb 13 press release.

Cisco is redefining what you can do on a mobile phone, and keeping you connected—one meeting at a time.

So what do you think? Have you tried it? We're getting about 1,000 downloads of WebEx for Android a day...and that number is growing. Tell us if you're one of them!

Mark Gervase

Collaboration Marketing

15 Replies 15

No the problem remains, I have to uninstall Webex now.  Samsung Note 3 on Verizon.

FYI: Samsung is the largest Android maker, and you have crippled their phones.  So....blaming them for not using stock Android.....is dumb.....Make that button optional.