cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber: Integrating CUCM, Unity Connection and MeetingPlace / WebEx Schedule.

All,

I have installed the Cisco Jabber 9.0.1 Build 8802 on two desktops with Windows 7 Professional / Enterprise and I can use IM with file transfer, but can not make calls, integrating CUCM, Unity Connection and MeetingPlace / WebEx Schedule. Does anyone have any tips or Guide?

Thanks.

Regards,
Luciane de Medeiros

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The jabber guide is available on CCO upon search

Cisco Jabber for Windows Administration Guide

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/9_0_1/b_jabber_win_icg.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Java,

I even tried to make settings with the Jabber integrations. According to the guide.

IM and Presence work, Authentication in Unity also works, but the registration does not happen in CUCM.

I've tried several settings without success.

The following xml file.

Presence

UDS

Is there any hint or something that can help me?

Thank you!

Luciane

Since there's no troubleshooter here there is nothing else than to look at all the settings.

I had a problem in my lab while deploying this in which my LDAP was not being recognized and had to configure manually the LDAP bind in the jabber config xml, but even with that, I could type in the DN from another phone or jabber client and call it. With that problem I couldn't right click on someone and call.

From what I have seen the reasons for this to happen are always missing steps from the guide, either no CTI GW associated, no CCMCIP profile, failed to associate user/DN/device, wrong group associations on CUCM, etc.

My CUPS/CUCM were already working fine for CUPC and I just followed the guide I sent you step by step to make this work, somethings I had to create/change, a lot was already in place.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Hi Java.

Thank you, calls and directory are working well.

I needed to associate a Device with the same user and I did it with the IP Communicator.

Now I have doubts about the integration with MeetingPlace / WebEx with MeetingPlace Scheduling. You know if version 9.0.1 build 8802 support this scenario?

Do you have some reference material?

I need to add something to jabber.config.xml?

I have many difficulties in this project.

Thank you!

Luciane de Medeiros

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: