Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber query

Jonn cos
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I want to know what servers and applications are required to run jabber in my environment. Like which version of CUCM ? is there any other server required ?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are many flavors of Jabber, so, which one are you asking about??

This info is usually contained in the Release Notes or the install and config guides, that should be the first place you look at. All available on CCO upon search

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Sir i always get confuse when dealing with cisco unified communications, dont know where to start :-(

Would appreciate if you could help me get in the right direction

What Jaime is saying is that there are many Jabber clients, there are deployment models, you can't just say I want jabber without knowing what hardware/software you have already and what you're missing to start the setup.

If you are not familiar with the product/deployment, you better get assistance from a Cisco Partner.

HTH

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: