Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Report

Is there a report in IM&P to show users active in jabber and also last login etc? I'm not seeing anything. I found where I can see the XMPP users logged in but it doesnt seem to be accurate.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CSCum79370 - Need reports of last login time of jabber users and the connection time.

Try below SQL

run sql select e.userid, cd.timelastaccessed from enduser as e, credentialdynamic as cd, credential as cr where e.pkid=cr.fkenduser and e.tkuserprofile=1 and e.primarynodeid is not null and cr.tkcredential=3 and cr.pkid=cd.fkcredential order by cd.timelastaccessed

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From RTMT (Real time Monitoring) / Log into RTMT > IM & Presence > Cisco Jabber Summary

Known defect on IMP.

CSCuv28446 - Overview about current used Jabberclients on a presence cluster

CSCux18946 - IMP Presence Reporting shows logged in user instead of logged in clients

CSCux16878 - IMP Presence Reporting shows incorrect number of logged in users

Awesome thanks! Is there anyway to see the users and when they were last logged in? We have users that don't want to use jabber and management wants to see when they last logged in.

CSCum79370 - Need reports of last login time of jabber users and the connection time.

Try below SQL

run sql select e.userid, cd.timelastaccessed from enduser as e, credentialdynamic as cd, credential as cr where e.pkid=cr.fkenduser and e.tkuserprofile=1 and e.primarynodeid is not null and cr.tkcredential=3 and cr.pkid=cd.fkcredential order by cd.timelastaccessed

got it, worked perfectly. Thank you so much.

You welcome..!

[+5] to Khan

You can also check for active users logged in from Cisco Unified IM & Presence Reporting ---Presence Usage .

I have attached snapshot.

regds,

aman

that doesnt seem to be accurate for us. RTMT is showing 36 users logged into jabber but presence reporting is only showing 15. Is there a way to show a list of users currently logged in? Maybe from ssh?

Hi,

use the commands from putty by logging into IMP

admin: show perf query counter "Cisco XCP CM" "CmConnectedSockets"

admin: show perf list instances "Cisco XCP JSM Session Counters"

when users log in through Jabber, the first command would show "1" and below command would shows Jabber_Extension Number of user.

Also, through GUI, u need to generate report everytime , when new user loge in .

Hope that helps.

regds,

aman

Hi Khan,

I tried to run the SQL query shared by you and getting the output as below .Can u please help in explaining the figures

shivakumar      1473923041

Today I tried to login /logout using the above credentials.

regds,

aman

Use epoch converter to change date/time to human readable format.,

http://www.epochconverter.com/

[+5].

It works.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: