Views
Helpful
Replies

JTAPI related to CCX is unknown in CUCM

mohammad saeed
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Guys,

I have CUCM 8.5 and UCCX 8.5 integration was working and Jtapi with CTI route point were registered but when I restarted the UCCX server I lost the connection then CTI route point is unknown and JTAPI is unknown!

I tried to re-sync the JTAPI and  data from CUCCX but didn't effected! I noticed that in UCCX service Cisco Unified CCX Enigne service is shutdown I tried to start it but going to be partial then go to shutdown?

I restarted the server again but the problem didn't solved!

Any Idea for this please?

Thanks for all 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I came back here because it solved! it's very strange...after long troubleshooting times and reading the logs from RTMT then I decided to recreate another JTAPI password from CCX and after i recreate a now one asked me to restart the CCX engine service then I went to services and restarted it...Wow it works and all JTAPI are registered with CTI route point as well. 

Maybe problem with sql db issue but finally i got it working!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

May be the files got corrupted and and you are hitting the bug. How does it sound upgrading to a latest patch for UCCX ?

CCX Service failure due to properties file corruption
CSCtx31104

Description
Symptom:
CCX Service like CCX Engine fail to start due to properties file corruption. The service keep SHUTDOWN state, even if restarting the server.

Conditions:
It can happen when properties file are corrupt by some reason, such like unexpected server shutdown.

Workaround:
Open SR and contact TAC engineer to fix the properties file.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

I came back here because it solved! it's very strange...after long troubleshooting times and reading the logs from RTMT then I decided to recreate another JTAPI password from CCX and after i recreate a now one asked me to restart the CCX engine service then I went to services and restarted it...Wow it works and all JTAPI are registered with CTI route point as well. 

Maybe problem with sql db issue but finally i got it working!