cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Keep destination caller id when call goes to a CTI route point

genaro.ugalde
Level 1
Level 1

When user dial to main number after hours calls are forwarded to a CTI route point and from there to callhandler on unity.

Is there a way to keep the origin destination called number of the call, instead of caller id of the voice mail port on unity?

When the call is taken by unity on the phone for the user dislay the called if of the voice mail port. User wants to keep the main number instead during the call.

2 Replies 2

Not sure if I understand exactly what you’re asking. I assume that you meant to say calling number, not called? This is since called number would need to change as the call is transferred to another part in your call flow, ie to the CTI RP and then to Unity.

Would you please mind to clarify what you ask about?

Response Signature

I was refering to Called number. I know the call is a transfer and thats it change the called it to the new destination on the transfer. In this case the voice mail port. I was thinking maybe on do a second unity integration and reseve a few ports just for calls going to the Auto Attendant. Then I could use the extension number of the call handler on caller id of the voice port reseved for this service.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: