Views
Helpful
Replies

Licensing for Phones on BE6K -11.5.x

latenaite2011
Level 4
Level 4

Good morning,

We have purchased a 15 count license I think based on below and I am trying to increase this to 500 phones. I didn't see a count for these sku. How do purchase the license pak/sku to increase to 400-500 phones?  thanks!

UCM-11X-ENH-UCL                15 
UCN-11X-VM-UCL                 15 
7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Contact your Cisco partner reseller and have them generate a quote for you based on your requirements., this cost nothing.

Ok, thanks!

Do you know what the SKU is for this and why I would need to order if it costs nothing?

thanks!

By cost nothing I meant the "Quote from reseller" not "licenses". You will need a quote in order to later process the purchase, since you need to purchase licenses from Cisco via reseller you might as well contact yours and ask them for the quote along with any discounts they can offer.

Thank you so much Chris for this.

Does anyone know if these licenses are a one time fee?

Cisco licenses are one time fee for entitlement, however if you want support on it and future upgrade entitlement you will need to order SWSS support which is annual fee, can be bought for 3 years, etc.

Thank you so much for responding.

They will be getting SmartNet contract on it, which will software support as well so technically, this is really not needed?

Also - upgrade to minor version should be free say from 11.5.1 to a future version 11.5.4?

Minor version upgrade is free (e.g. CUCM 10.5.1 to 10.5.2), since 11.5.4 ver doesn't exists at this moment so cant say about it.

Suresh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: