Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for a Code to get service status of the server

Hello All,

I have almost 20 servers with UCOS. which inclued CUCM, CUC, IM & P. I just want to know if there is a way to excute a script to capture the output of set of commands.

For Ex: 1. Show status

2. Show ntp status.

3. Utils service list.

4 Replies 4

There are numerous ways for you to get this information with a script. It mostly depends on where you come from and what experience you have with development. One way would be to run a script, vbs or java script, in SecureCRT. You  could also do it in Python.

Response Signature

Attached is an example of vbs code I through together that you could use in SecureCRT. Disclaimer I have not run the code, so there might be some parts that might not work as intended, but you should get a descent start point at least. Unfortunately I don't have experience yet with Python to do the same there.

Response Signature

Thank you for the support. But i am mainly looking in python. I am dont know  VBS

Suggestion for next time you post a question please be as specific as you can with what you want help with. If you want to get a code in Python why not say so from the start?
Even if the vbs example provided is not what you search for I would think you should take the time to appreciate the effort made and give helpful vote to the answer.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: