cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for SKU to convert CUCM 12.X BASIC license to Enhenced license

verasiel
Level 1
Level 1

I have a total of 35 CUWL Standard, 20 UCL ENHENCED and 133 BASIC CUCM 12.X License.
I'm missing 30 CUCM ENHENCED License to be compliant while I have 133 unused CUCM BASIC Licenses.
Is anyone has the SKU or know how to convert part of 133 BASIC Licenses to 30 ENHENCED Licenses?
Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

Your Cisco account manager or maybe Cisco licensing might agree to trade Basic to Enhanced as you suggest.   The only orderable parts are for one-to-one feature upgrades and are priced, for example "MIG-12X-BASTOENH" upgrades one Basic to one Enhanced.  (Top level part R-UCL-UCM-UPG-K9, under "Feature Upgrade Options".

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

Your Cisco account manager or maybe Cisco licensing might agree to trade Basic to Enhanced as you suggest.   The only orderable parts are for one-to-one feature upgrades and are priced, for example "MIG-12X-BASTOENH" upgrades one Basic to one Enhanced.  (Top level part R-UCL-UCM-UPG-K9, under "Feature Upgrade Options".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: