MCS7800 Series Server to CUCM 11.0x Migartion procedure
We are planning to replace MCS to UCS for one of our client.
Customer request to upgrade existing IPT telephony Solution to latest release which require upgrading for licensing and End-Of-Life MCS server.
- Solution will include upgrade for Cisco unified communication manager exist in SiteA premises in addition of upgrade existing CME exists in SiteB and merge both license to be under a centralized Call Manager Cluster.
- Clustering over IP WAN for call manager publisher and subscribers will provide a High Availability and load balancing so the plan will be installing Call Manager publisher in SiteB and subscriber in SiteA.
- SiteB CME will be used as a Voice Gateway for Both SiteB and SiteA for PSTN access.
- Deploy new Cisco Unity Connection Publisher and Subscriber to Provide Voice mail and Auto Attendant capability.
- A cisco 3900 Voice router exists in SiteA Site will be used as Media Recourses (Transcoder, Hardware Conference Bridge and MTP)
we have recently announced a new Webex Events service with a best-in-class virtual event experience that is video-centric, intelligent, and simple to use.
Some highlights (features of new Webex Events that were not there with existing/c...
The purpose of this document is to present the different troubleshooting steps to take when some service from the Cisco IM & Presence Service Server have not started gracefully.
The States of a service
The IM&P ...
This event had place on Tuesday 20th, April 2021 at 10hrs PDT
What is the Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT) and how do I use it? In addition to an overview of the components of the tool and the interface, attendees learned how to use ...
(view in My Videos)
Community Live- Tour of the Real-Time Monitoring Tool
(Live event - Tuesday, 20 April, 2021 at 10:00 am Pacific/ 1:00 pm Eastern / 7:00 pm Paris)
This event had place on Tuesday 20th, April 2021 at 10:00 hrs PDT
What is th...
Hello Admin Community!
I’m recruiting participants for an upcoming study looking at large meeting troubleshooting in Control Hub. If you’d like to participate, please fill out this quick, 2 min. survey. Thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/...