Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place Configuration Doc

khanfawaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am configuring Meeting Place 8.5. Can anyone please provide me Meeting Place 8.5 basic configuration guide. I have the cisco guide with me. I have created sip trunk in cucm and done basic configuration in Meeting Place server as per cisco guide. But when I test calling meeting place number, the call gets disconnected. Something somewhere I have missed. I have successfully imported the users to the meeting place server.  Thank u.

1 Reply 1

Arun Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are you using EMS or HMS? Can you make sure you have correct configuration on SIP trunk (CUCM side) and make sure on MP you have configured the correct CUCM configuration under SIP config.

Login to your MP as root and see check below:

1. cd /var/mp

2. ls -l

and see if you see cca directory or not? If not then looks like you configured the MP for HMS but you don't have hardware MCU or possibly MCU is not online or not configure properly.

If you see above directory do below:

cd /var/mp/cca

tail -f tvsip* | grep -e '--'

make a test call and you will see sometihng on your screen, capture the whole stuff and post here will look tell you what's going on but if you don't see any calls coming that means call is not even landing to MP then check your CUCM for possibly PT, CSS, RP, RP, Trunk etc.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

If you need immediate assistance kindly open a TAC case.

HTH

Arun

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: