cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place Express 2.1Emails

Jim Augherton
Level 1
Level 1

My company just finished, migrating to a new domain, now meeting notifications are no longer being sent.  I’ve ensured that new exchange (7) relay host had the IP address of the MPX box.  I have successfully tested the exchange mail configuration in MPX.  When I verify the configuration for exchange it has some OLD information associated with it – how or where can this be changed?  

EXchange Server Host Name:: 10.0.40.28   
Exchange Server has been configured   
SSL has not been enabled on Exchange   
Ping Sucessful for Exchange Server
Email address :::jaughert@fccj.edu   
A test Email has been sent to the Admin at the above Address . Please check the inbox to verfiy the configuration

Thanks for any and all help.

Jim Augherton

Florida State College Jacksonville

Jim.augherton@fscj.edu

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Under Administration you would choose the System Configuration > E-Mail Server Configuration > SMTP Server Configuration and update the information.

Thanks - already did that but for some reason it didn't change the email address assoicated with the test function.

Jim

Did you look in Exchange/AD to see what the default SMTP address is for that account? MPE doesn't specify the from address.

it's mine - but on the old side, just can't figure out where it's coming from.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: